Together, Go2Zero & GreenEducation.US offer a number of educational solutions—workshops, courses, and seminars for your organization to license and customize. These solutions enable you to…
- Easily implement your brand and information on excellent, high-quality content.
- Confidently deliver reliable education offerings rapidly to your target audience.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Compost Workshops For Cities, Communities, & Schools
- Complete educational package for backyard bin or worm composting.
- High quality visual flipcharts or presentation slide deck.
- Instructor guide with detailed script.
- Student resources.
- Hands-on activities.
- 1-2 hour workshop formats available.
- Available for presentation online or via virtual meeting.
Master Composter Course
- Certifies residents, teachers, & community leaders as mentors and teachers for worm, bokashi, and backyard composting.
- High quality visual flipcharts or presentation deck.
Instructor guide with detailed script.
- Student homework builds expertise through hands-on application and real-time coaching.
- Certification exam.
- 20 total hours of instruction can be delivered in 2-4 hour segments in person or 1-hour virtual training sessions.
Drought-Tolerant Landscaping, Southern California Only
- 1.5 hour workshop covers basics of drought tolerant landscaping to help residents and small business transition to lawn-free landscapes.
- Learning objectives Include basic landscape design, plant selection, irrigation, rainwater harvesting, integrated pest management, and organic gardening.
- Detailed instructor guide includes script and additional resources to build instructor expertise.
- High impact flipcharts printed on long lasting banner material for hundreds of uses in low-tech environments.
- Hands-on activities build learner engagement.
School Food Waste Recovery Program
- Presentations for elementary, middle, and high school audiences.
- Presentations for staff, students. and school families customized to your school’s needs.
- Student leadership programs.
- Best practices, student training, and support materials for building student leaders for lunchroom food waste recovery programs.
- Utilizes customized approach to standardized programs to facilitate application for awards, grants, and recognition through various state and national programs.
Zero Waste Business
This business-focused workshop, planned for a minimum of 25 participants, will explore the triple bottom line:
The People, Planet, & Profits of Achieving Zero Waste. Case Studies will be used to demonstrate the potential and impact of Zero Waste initiatives. Tools for getting started will be shared.
Education Support Services
- Event Planning & Outreach
- Train the Trainer Workshops
Zero Waste Living: Community Engagement
“Pop up” education! Micro learning in micro environments. This complete package is ready for your next Farmers’ Market, Chamber of Commerce meeting, School Assembly or Conference.
5-5-5 Training: 5 minute lessons on 5 rotating topics for 5 participants at a time.
- Foodwaste Diversion: Solving the Hunger Crisis.
- Organics Out of Landfills: Composting at Home.
- Breaking up with Single Use Disposable Plastics: Creating the Trash-free Meal.
- Who’s Packin’? : Reducing Packaging You Bring into Your home.
- Coffee without the Cup: Impact & Alternatives to the Paper Coffee Cup Boom.
Each package includes:
- High energy, comedic instructor script for each micro-lesson.
- Prop basket for immersive learning.
- List of sustainable, reusable products to sell, if desired.
- Learning support resources: flipcharts, handouts, signup sheets.
Zero Waste Living: Immersive Experience
A 1.5 Hour workshop of reducing waste in every day life. Content includes:
- Livin’ Zero Waste: A workshop for community members who want to learn more about the hows and whys of reducing waste at the individual level.
- Waste Not, Want Not: How sustainable resource management is the pathway to a vibrant future, not just the purview of mystics and hermits.
- Dis’n Disposables: Alternatives to the Throw Away society—from bags to straws to phones to fashion. Check out alternative products and ideas to reduce waste.
- Recycling Myths & Legends: What’s in/What’s out/What happens. Recyclable sorting games get participants hands-on with knowing what’s recyclable and how to reduce contamination.
- Explore the Zero Waste Home: Visit each room of the house and discover how to eliminate waste in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, and yard.
- Reuse Crafting: Explore new and creative ways to reuse and upcycle items destined for the landfill.
For More Information